- The workshops are open to orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and pain management doctors
- Full details of the Mentorship programme are available separately on the Mentorship programme page
- There are 24 seats available for UBE/PSLD/Transforaminal workshops
- Pricing per delegate is Rs 30,000 for Indian nationals
- Pricing per delegate is USD 500 for any nationality other than Indian
- To book a seat, please contact us
- The programs will start at 8 am and go on until 5 pm
- One day will be for cadaveric workshop and two days for live surgeries (UBE/PSLD/Transforaminal)
- Cadaveric workshops will be held at MGM Hospital, Kamothe, and live surgeries at Golden Park Hospital Endoscopic Spine Centre, Vasai, Maharashtra.
- A maximum of five live surgeries and dictatic lectures will be held (UBE/PSLD/Transforaminal)
- Indian breakfast, morning tea/coffee, a working packed lunch, and high tea are included in the workshop package
- Transport to and from the cadaveric lab is included (UBE/PSLD/Transforaminal)
- Local transport and accommodation is not included in the package, but we will be happy to recommend places to stay
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- For details about the Membership Programme and its benefits please click here.
For more details on each of the different types of endoscopic spine surgery, you can visit the related websites: